Приветствую Вас Guest | RSS
Главная | My favourite subject - Форум | Регистрация | Вход
Меню сайта
Форма входа
Друзья сайта
EnglishRoom
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Грачева_Е_В  
Форум » Speaker's Corner » Our site » My favourite subject (A poll to find out what subjects pupils like most of all)
My favourite subject
Point out the school subjects you like (as many as you like)
1.1. Maths[ 26 ][40.62%]
2.2. Russian[ 17 ][26.56%]
3.3. Literature[ 16 ][25.00%]
4.4. English[ 34 ][53.12%]
5.5. History[ 15 ][23.44%]
6.6. Biology[ 26 ][40.62%]
7.7. Chemistry.[ 9 ][14.06%]
8.8. Geography[ 6 ][9.38%]
9.9. Physics[ 12 ][18.75%]
Answers total: 64
E_V_GrachevaDate: Monday, 18.05.2009, 02:05 | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Администраторы
You are welcome to take part in the poll.
Please post your comments explaining your choice.
Attachments: 1931913.gif (5.1 Kb)

AlenaDate: Monday, 18.05.2009, 02:05 | Message # 2
Group: Removed

I like geography because it's very interesting to learn about other countries, languages and cultures.

FLY=)Date: Monday, 18.05.2009, 02:05 | Message # 3
Private
Group: Пользователи
One of my favourite school subjects is Physics. I like Physics because I'm good at it. I enjoy doing experiments. I'm fond of learning the laws of nature. Our Physics teacher Zoya Vsevolodovna explains very well, her lessons are always interesting. biggrin

Lera_ZDate: Monday, 18.05.2009, 02:06 | Message # 4

We study different subjects: Russian, History, Biology,Physics, Maths etc. But History and English are my favourite subjects. I’m making progress in these subjects.
English has always been my favourite subject. I enjoy making dialogues, having small discussions and even learning new grammar material and new words. Unfortunately I’m not very good at English for a while.
History is a really interesting subject. I like to read books about Russian history and try to search new and useful information. I think these subjects can help me in my future.

Message edited by Lera_Z - Tuesday, 17.03.2009, 12:39

Olga_YDate: Monday, 18.05.2009, 02:06 | Message # 5

This subject is very interesting and fascinating. I had a lot of questions about environment when I was a child. For example, “Why is grass green? Why do leaves fall down in autumn? How did life appear on our Earth?” etc. When I went to the 5th form and began studying this subject I found out many answers. And I got to love Biology. I learn a lot of interesting things about our world at every lesson. Do you know how enjoyable the whole living world is. Our teacher Lyudmila Lavrentyevna explains all the biology laws very clearly and interestingly. I like to have time at her lessons. I study this science with great interest.

Message edited by Olga_Y - Wednesday, 18.03.2009, 13:48

Lera_KuzminaDate: Monday, 18.05.2009, 02:06 | Message # 6
Private
I like all school subjects but my favourite are Literature and Geography. I enjoy learning something new of famous poets' and writers' biographies, reading fascinating novels, stories, poems at Literature lessons.

AlbinaDate: Tuesday, 26.05.2009, 10:25 | Message # 7

I like Biology because I learn a lot of interesting things about nature. Most of all I'm fond of different laboratory works and projects. Our teacher Lyudmila Lavrentyevna always explains new material very clearly. Besides Biology I like English and History.

BLOMDate: Tuesday, 22.02.2011, 12:27 | Message # 8
Private
My favourite subjects are Maths,English and Russian. I like English because it's interesting to me.I enjoy reading and speaking English. I like also Maths and Russian because they are very important subjects. happy

dju-girlDate: Wednesday, 23.02.2011, 21:53 | Message # 9
Private
I like biology, because this is a very interesting subject. I think if you like your planet you should like biology.

SuperPolliDate: Thursday, 24.02.2011, 14:42 | Message # 10
Private
My favourite subjects are Maths, English and Biology. I like Maths, because it is an importent subject. I like English, because I enjoy speaking English in other countries. And I also like Biology, because this is a very interesting subject about living nature. v

КℛISTYDate: Thursday, 24.02.2011, 15:32 | Message # 11
Private
My favourite subject is English language.Learing English language is important because it is an international language. A person who knows English well can communicate with foreigners easily. Thereby he can learn more about foreign countries too. Most books on different subjects are written and published in English. We can read them if we learn English well. This makes us more informative.
In future we might be required to go to a foreign country. If we know English it will be easier for us to get friendly with people and get their assistance too. English is also an interesting subject. More and more students are learning English now because they have realised the value of English.

Message edited by КℛISTY - Thursday, 24.02.2011, 15:33

Artyom_badboyDate: Thursday, 24.02.2011, 16:38 | Message # 12
Private
I like all subjects at school but my favourite subjects are Maths, Literature, English and Biology. I like Maths because you can learn more about numbers, Literature because I enjoy reading books and verses, English because I want to speak with other people from different countries and Biology because you can learn all about nature. All subjects are interesting! smile

Message edited by Artyom - Thursday, 24.02.2011, 16:45

ЯнусяDate: Thursday, 24.02.2011, 17:25 | Message # 13
Private
My favourite subject is Biology, because I love nature!!!

AskaDate: Thursday, 24.02.2011, 22:40 | Message # 14
Private
My favourite subject is biology. I like it because I can learn a lof of new things about nature, plants, animals, humans. Biology tells us how to use the nature riches for the welfare.

Helen_Le_LeDate: Thursday, 24.02.2011, 22:46 | Message # 15
Private
My favourite subjects are Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Literature. I'm most interested in Maths. I enjoy solving complicated tasks. I'm happy to overcome difficulties. Maths develops logical thinking.

Форум » Speaker's Corner » Our site » My favourite subject (A poll to find out what subjects pupils like most of all)
Search:
Website builderuCozCopyright MyCorp © 2024