Приветствую Вас Guest | RSS
Главная | My favourite subject - Page 3 - Форум | Регистрация | Вход
Меню сайта
Форма входа
Друзья сайта
EnglishRoom
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Грачева_Е_В  
Форум » Speaker's Corner » Our site » My favourite subject (A poll to find out what subjects pupils like most of all)
My favourite subject
Point out the school subjects you like (as many as you like)
1. 1. Maths [ 26 ] [40.62%]
2. 2. Russian [ 17 ] [26.56%]
3. 3. Literature [ 16 ] [25.00%]
4. 4. English [ 34 ] [53.12%]
5. 5. History [ 15 ] [23.44%]
6. 6. Biology [ 26 ] [40.62%]
7. 7. Chemistry. [ 9 ] [14.06%]
8. 8. Geography [ 6 ] [9.38%]
9. 9. Physics [ 12 ] [18.75%]
Answers total: 64
E_V_GrachevaDate: Monday, 18.05.2009, 02:05 | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Администраторы
You are welcome to take part in the poll.
Please post your comments explaining your choice.
Attachments: 1931913.gif (5.1 Kb)

Dasha9548Date: Tuesday, 18.11.2014, 21:13 | Message # 31
Private
Group: Пользователи
My favourite subjects are biology, maths and literature, because they are very interesting and informative.
QuoteQuote

75alkaponkaDate: Thursday, 20.11.2014, 16:00 | Message # 32
Private
My favourite subjects are Maths, Russian, Literature and English. I like Maths, because this interesting science helps us to improve logic and thinking. Russian must be known by every competent person. English is a very fascinating subject, because our knowledge of language of other people will help us in the future. And Literature is one of my favourite subjects, because it teaches us to love books, know culture of our people, be educated. biggrin

galan-nDate: Thursday, 20.11.2014, 16:15 | Message # 33
Private
My favourite subjects are Biology and English, because they are very interesting.

ivanspirin9001Date: Thursday, 20.11.2014, 16:34 | Message # 34
Private
My favorite subjects are English, Maths and Biology. I like these subjects because they are very interesting and informative.These subjects are cognitive and main them interesting to study.

Message edited by ivanspirin9001 - Thursday, 27.11.2014, 16:07

V156Date: Thursday, 20.11.2014, 17:05 | Message # 35
Private
I like maths, because I like to find solutions. Literature is my hobby. I like to read books.

antohahqDate: Thursday, 20.11.2014, 18:25 | Message # 36
Private
I love physics, because there are many interesting and informative things. It's useful in life.)

vardanvoskanyan98Date: Thursday, 20.11.2014, 18:54 | Message # 37
Private
I like physics and chemistry just as lessons. I love history lesson because it's interesting. I suppose that everybody should know history.

NastyaDate: Thursday, 20.11.2014, 21:18 | Message # 38
Private
My favorite subjects are English, Biology and Literature.
What does it mean to me to know a foreign language? It opens plenty of opportunities in modern world and English is the method to speak( besides my native language) with others. Biology can definitely take a place among my favorite subjects because it's always interesting to discover your own organism, to prevent the global problems etc. Literature teaches us thinking about any deep questions, it helps to solve any problems and it brings you in the other times, world or even the universe.

nelikazarowaDate: Thursday, 20.11.2014, 21:30 | Message # 39
Private
I like all subjects very much . I think it is because we have good teachers , who teach us at school. I 'm interested in learning.

ЯнусяDate: Thursday, 20.11.2014, 21:47 | Message # 40
Private
I love to learn, so I can not pick one favorite subject.
I love literature, because I love to read and analyze the text. Books are a real treasure, and probably one of the highest values of humanity, because they convey the experience of life, soul and thoughts of people.
I also really like chemistry and biology. It is the science of man, of his body. They are very interesting and useful.

AngelinaDate: Thursday, 20.11.2014, 23:45 | Message # 41
Private
My favourite subjects are Maths, Chemistry and English. In my opinion, Maths is really interesting and useful. Moreover, our teacher Tatiana Ivanovna is great! I'm interested in Chemistry because I'm good at it. And English is one of my favourite subjects because it's an international language and you can also make some English-speaking friends. That's all. ;)

slava-vikhnovDate: Friday, 21.11.2014, 23:03 | Message # 42
Private
My favourite subjects are Maths & Physics . They develop logical thinking, but sometimes they are hard to study . I also like history and biology. They are sciences in which we are able to look into the past . And they are easy for me. But physics is what interests me the most , someday we will understand all its phenomena and it will appear to be incredible as usual .

mcjiraffDate: Monday, 24.11.2014, 19:31 | Message # 43
Private
My favourite subject is Geography because I like studying different countries: their culture , industry and traditions . The teacher Galina Nikolaevna is kind and nice . I enjoy reading about famous travellers. I 'd like to visit America some day.

kris09Date: Tuesday, 25.11.2014, 12:57 | Message # 44
Private
My favourite subjects are Maths, Biology and Chemistry. I love Biology, because I'm often  interested in nature. I like Chemistry, because I'm good at it. Also, I love Maths, because I'm fond of solving logical tasks.

MAKSIMRJABADate: Tuesday, 25.11.2014, 17:32 | Message # 45
Private
Hi! I like  English and Biology! I'm fond of English - because without it we can achieve no success; Biology studies our lives - nature, animals, humans.

Форум » Speaker's Corner » Our site » My favourite subject (A poll to find out what subjects pupils like most of all)
Search:
Website builderuCozCopyright MyCorp © 2024